This product may be eligible for
Manitoba Hydro Power Smart incentives or financing.
Product Data Sheet MSDS Sheet
Manufacturer : Roxul Inc.
- Telephone: (204) 339-4288
- Fax: (204) 339-4632
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.roxul.com
Roxul CurtainRock® is a lightweight semi-rigid stone wool insulation board designed specifically for curtain wall system applications. This stone wool based insulation is made from basalt rock and recycled slag, making it a green product with excellent fire and water properties, plus superior thermal performance. It's an advanced curtain wall insulation that delivers occupant comfort and safety, plus the incomparable energy savings that today's green builders are looking for in commercial and industrial construction. CurtainRock®, CurtainRock® 40 and CurtainRock® 80 are specifically designed for fire-rated curtain wall systems. CurtainRock® is available in 24” x 48” and 24" x 60" panels. CurtainRock® 40 and CurtainRock® 80 are available in 24" x 48", 36” x 4”, and 48” x 72” panels.
- Made with salvaged, recycled, or agricultural waste materials
- Saves energy or water
May contribute to LEED® Credits:
Energy & Atmosphere
- Optimize Energy Performance
Materials & Resources
- Construction Waste Management: Divert 50% from Landfill
- Construction Waste Management: Divert 75% from Landfill
- Recycled Content: 7.5% (post-consumer + ½ post-industrial)
- Recycled Content: 15% (post-consumer + ½ post-industrial)
- Durable Building
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Thermal Comfort: Compliance
Innovation & Design Process
- Innovation in Design